This intention setting drink is my favorite recent addition to my self-devotion practice! Since drinking ceremonial cacao regularly I have noticed a beautiful heart opening and compassionate energy during my meditation and journaling practices. It immediately kicks my body into creative mode. Less in my head, more in my body!
Ceremonial cacao is the premium level of cacao that you can ingest. In its purest form you get the most benefit, both in nutrient intake and spiritual health. Let’s take a look at the reasons why you should consider replacing your coffee, tea, or other comfort drink to level up your health!
Ceremonial cacao is known to:
1. Enhance mood, feelings of love and self-devotion, and sensuality.
2. Assist with meditation and inner work.
3. Improve focus and thought.
4. Boost your energy without the negative effects of caffeine.
5 .Calm those nerves!
6. Bring stronger connection to self, others, and nature.
7. Be one of the richest sources of antioxidants.
8. Have high levels of vitamin B-Complex and C.
9. Packed with copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
10. Kick-start the healing process!
I personally love KAKAO. KAKAO is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the native strains of cacao and the communities which cultivate them. They also make a really excellent product! Their cacao comes in two forms: pure and their signature blend. Each month they offer a blessing of intention to read through and meditate on as you consume your drink.
KAKAO sources cacao from small, wild farms in Peru. If you’re interested in learning more about the history of both cacao and KAKAO, they have a great, honest write-up on their site.