Rose quartz is known as the crystal of unconditional love. This pale pink stone can boost feelings of calm, serenity, and self-love, balancing emotional health and releasing emotional blockages.
The healing power of rose quartz makes it a must-have-around crystal, but using it as part of your daily beauty routine might not seem as obvious. However, considering the fact that the use of rose quartz in beautification dates back to ancient Egypt and has been used throughout history since, it’s time we find a place for a rose quartz facial roller in our self-devotion tool kit.
A rose quartz facial roller can be paired with your favorite oil or cream (I am obsessed with this handmade crystal infused gold facial elixir) to:
- Tighten and tone the facial muscles
- Promote lymphatic drainage
- Sooth puffiness
- Increase circulation through stimulation of skin
- Tighten pores dues to the naturally cold nature of the stone
The Rise Boutique facial roller has two ends with different diameters to achieve different goals. It is sold as a set with a heart shaped stone which is used along your jawline.
How to use the Rose Quartz Facial Roller:
We recommend adding the facial roller to your daily routine for best results. It’s an amazing opportunity to take a few quick minutes for some mirror gazing exercises where you can repeat some powerful mantras or to just simply be present with yourself.
A few simple tips to get you started:
- Store the roller in the fridge overnight for use first thing in the morning. Alternately, you can store it somewhere it will receive sun or moonlight and then toss it in the freezer for a few minutes before you need it. The cool stone feel amazing!
- Roll for 2-3 minutes around your face and neck. Always rolling towards your drainage points which are just under your temples and beneath your neck just under your collar bones.
- Use the larger end around your whole face and save the smaller for the areas near your eyes or other harder to maneuver areas
- Apply moderate pressure at your level of comfort.
- Be consistent and celebrate yourself as you practice this simple self-care ritual with loving intention– you’ve unlocked the healing power of rose quartz and your body thanks you!
Have you tried a facial roller? What were your results? Any tips and tricks for those who may just be getting started?!